GET UR GRUB ON THIS WEEKEND IN ATX...
My office Bud Shane
¬†is a Huge Fan of Trailer/Cart Food Vendors...
I've run across a few myself that I have 'LUV'
for w/¬† Hey Cupcake¬† hitting high on the list of
But I didn't realize ATX had so Many
'FOOD CARTS/Trailers'¬† check out this Map!
There's an entire website devoted to them...
Austin Food Carts
¬†Along Came a Spider: 'Chicken Fried Guac'- Different?!!
*Menu looks Interesting & Yummy just wish their
Logo/Signing didn't have a Spider on it, I passed it
up the first time I saw it cause all I recognized was
Spiders... I'm not a Fan of those...Don't really like
mixing my Food w/ idea of Bugs.. But I get the
OR how about a 'BUS'...' RED DOUBLE DECKER BUS'...
#19 E.Austin Corner of 6th & Waller Street...
You can enjoy an authentic 'Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich'
on the Top of #19!!!¬† PRETTY COOL!!
Cheesesteaks & Burgers
- 10" Amoroso roll & thinly sliced beef from Philly! With roasted peppers, onions, sauteed mushrooms & white American cheese. Add queso for a Texas twist! +.75¬Ę. Add sweet peppers by request only.
- Veggie Cheesesteak
- 10" Amoroso roll loaded with roasted peppers, onions, sauteed mushrooms & white American cheese. Add queso for a Texas twist! +.75¬Ę. Add sweet peppers by request only.
- A huge 8oz with mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes & pickles. Add bacon, grilled onions, mayo, sauteed mushrooms, blue cheese +.50¬Ę each
- Straight Up
- Ketchup, mustard or relish. Add kraut, grilled onions +.50¬Ę each
- Chicago Dog
- Mustard, neon relish, tomato wedges, sport peppers & pickle spear.
Sides & Drinks
- Miss Vickie's Potato Chips
- BBQ, Jalapeno, Salt & Cracked Pepper, Salt & Vinegar
- Maine Root Soda, Mexican Coke, Topo Chico
- Maine Root Soda flavors: Root Beer, Blueberry or Orange Mandarin
*I also hear Tim the owner has 'Movie Night' on Tuesdays flashing you back to the best of the
- Bottled Water
'80s Big Screen Goodies!!
*Just a Couple of the Many 'FOOD CARTS/TRAILERS/BUS'¬† YOU CAN GET YOUR GRUB ON
OVER THE WEEKEND!!¬† Drop me a comment or email if/when you tried some out!
See which 'AUSTIN FOOD CARTS' ROCK THE MOST!!!