One of my favorite components of Austin Fashion Week is the Mash Up Teams!
Every year teams consisting of a designer, hair stylist, make up artist, photographer, and a model get together to take one epic picture. I think the Mash Up teams are one of the coolest ways to showcase all the awesome Austin talent.
This year a team let me play model for a day....and we had so much fun!
Shout out to everyone on team Silueta. And PLEASE vote for the team here.
1. Make up
: If you want natural beautiful make up then you have to go to Kandy Glass at Face Kandy
. Bam...look at my face here. Her make up was flawless. FLAWLESS.
2. Hair: If you are looking for a new hair stylist...please check out Danielle Bar at Thomas Saverio Salon. How badass are the braids going through the hair.
3. Clothing: I felt beautiful in my dress made by Austin designer Teresa Valenzuela Basa. I love the colors and flow of both dresses. The skirt on Shelby's dress is AMAZING. Everything was perfection. Here is a great video about her debut line!
4. Photography: I will be honest. I was NERVOUS to be a 'model for a day.' I didn't really know how to stand or what to do, but Peter Tung was awesome at making me feel confident and telling me how and where to stand. I think one of the best things a photographer can do is make you feel comfortable. Use him! Peter Tung Photography.
5. Accessories: I think Adrian Nicole White's jewelry really added a little somethin' somethin' to the pictures. I am obsessed with those earrings she let me wear. They are just HOT. Click here to check out more from her!
6. Model: Isn't Shelby Leyva gorgeous! I hope to see her make it big in the business. She was so sweet and helpful...and obviously the girl has the fierce model look down. Click here to learn more about Shelby!