AUSTIN (KXAN) - The NBC television series "Friday Night Lights" needs more football players, cheerleaders, teachers, townspeople... even prisoners.
Casting agents are looking for extras for the show's fourth season of filming in the Austin area. No experience is necessary. Filming will take place from September 2, 2009 through December 23, 2009. All extras will be paid for their work.
All applicants must be United States citizens and have valid photo ID and social security cards.
Here are some some specific types included in the casting call:
- Football Players: ages 18-24, male, athletic types preferably with some football experience
- Cheerleaders: ages 18-24, must have previous cheerleading experience
- Football Sideline Trainers and Managers: ages 18-24, male and female
- Pop Warner Football Players: ages 5-12, Pop Warner experience
- Football Coaches: ages 35-65, male, athletic types
- High School Students: ages 16-23
- College Students: ages 18-28
- Teachers, Boosters, Parents, Townspeople
- Prisoners: ages 18-60, tough criminal looking types