The Unknown Blogger?s BIGGEST Pet Peeves
We all have those things that get under our skin and make us crazy!
Here’s a short but potent list of mine:
- Men in Crocs Saw one at lunch today. It just looks stupid. Ladies- can you not send your man out of the house in something appropriate. Which brings me to another—
- Grown men with their ballcaps on backwards- isn’t there an age limit for this? Oh and….
- Men in nice restaurants with ball caps on. Why do I even need to bring this up?
- People who say “if you don’t like the weather here, wait five minutes.” I’ve lived in 12 different places…they say that EVERYWHERE.
- Videos and commercials with women walking in slow motion while fans are blowing their hair. Think Beyonce and Pussycat Dolls. Overdone and not sexy.
- Myspace and facebook pictures of a group of girls all with alcoholic beverages in their hands. These pictures are on EVERY girls’ myspace. it screams “the only way I can hang with these ho’s is if I’m hammered.” Is it just me or are girls all alcoholics now?
- People who say “if this helps just one person it will be a success”. No it won’t. If you undertake any project and it helps just one person it is a massive failure and a waste of time.
- People who are always cold. Eat something!
- All these different handshakes. Chest bumping, butt bumping, high fives, low fives, finger snapping….JUST TAKE MY HAND AND SHAKE IT LIKE A MAN.
- Fantasy football. Can I watch a game without all this stupid information scrolling everywhere, just so you can lose all your money, and just because you were never picked to actually play IN a real game of football?