The Unknown Blogger?s BIGGEST Pet Peeves
We all have those things that get under our skin and make us crazy!
Hereâ€™s a short but potent list of mine:
- Men in Crocs Saw one at lunch today. It just looks stupid. Ladies- can you not send your man out of the house in something appropriate. Which brings me to anotherâ€”
- Grown men with their ballcaps on backwards- isnâ€™t there an age limit for this? Oh andâ€¦.
- Men in nice restaurants with ball caps on. Why do I even need to bring this up?
- People who say â€śif you donâ€™t like the weather here, wait five minutes.â€ť Iâ€™ve lived in 12 different placesâ€¦they say that EVERYWHERE.
- Videos and commercials with women walking in slow motion while fans are blowing their hair. Think Beyonce and Pussycat Dolls. Overdone and not sexy.
- Myspace and facebook pictures of a group of girls all with alcoholic beverages in their hands. These pictures are on EVERY girlsâ€™ myspace. it screams â€śthe only way I can hang with these hoâ€™s is if Iâ€™m hammered.â€ť Is it just me or are girls all alcoholics now?
- People who say â€śif this helps just one person it will be a successâ€ť. No it wonâ€™t. If you undertake any project and it helps just one person it is a massive failure and a waste of time.
- People who are always cold. Eat something!
- All these different handshakes. Chest bumping, butt bumping, high fives, low fives, finger snappingâ€¦.JUST TAKE MY HAND AND SHAKE IT LIKE A MAN.
- Fantasy football. Can I watch a game without all this stupid information scrolling everywhere, just so you can lose all your money, and just because you were never picked to actually play IN a real game of football?