I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and she was telling me about the problems she's been having with her boyfriend. When I asked her if she's discussed the issues with him, her reply was, "No, he should know how I feel without me having to tell him." I then inquired, "Is he by any chance a professional psychic?" to which she replied, "Ugh... you men are all alike."
Ya know... women have a lot of valid complaints when it comes to dealing with men but, us not being psychic should definitely not be one of them.
Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Top ten things women say that really mean something entirely different when talking to or about men:
10. There's no reason to be jealous. He's just a really good friend.
9. Not tonight. I have a headache.
8. All I need is a man who makes me laugh.
7. You don't have to get me anything for my birthday. Just give me your love.
6. I’m not mad. Everything is fine, honey.
5. No… you can't have my number. I'm dating a professional football player.
4. I don't care who he's dating now... I'm so over him.
3. I really like it when you talk dirty to me.
2. I accept you just the way you are.
1. Does this outfit make me look fat? You can be honest.