American Idol is in Austin for it's Season 10 auditions. Oh I canât wait to hear the next musical prodigy to come from the Idol loins. After all, we depend on AI to bring us such musical geniuses as Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken and Adam Lambert. Oh wait! Adam Lambert didn't win on season 8... Kris Allen did.Â So why do we still have to listen to an Idol loser?
Anyway, out of sheer boredom and because Iâm easily entertained, I took a trip to the Frank Erwin Center where would-be contestants have been lining up for audition wristbands for their chance at stardom.Â Here are the top ten things I overheard while in line.
10. Is this the line for Longhorn cheerleader tryouts?
9. Will you hold my place in line? I have to pee.
8. No I wonât hold your place! Just pee in line like I do.
7. Why does the Frank Erwin Center smell so bad?
6. My favorite AI winner of all time is Kelly Clarkson. I hope I become just as famous and just as fat as she is.
5. Is this the line for American Idol judges tryouts?
4. Iâm gay so I know Iâm going to win.
3. Thatâs rightâ¦ I won season 3 but since my career didnât go anywhere, I decided to try out again.
2. So is the âPants On The Groundâ guy dead or not?Â
1. Hey everyone lookâ¦ my pants are on the ground and Iâm peeing in line. Weeeeeeee!
Rocker Chick Carly Smithson...
Her new project 'Evanescence w/out Amy' you get.. 'We Are the Fallen' 1st single is out just in time for
V-Day "Bury Me Alive".. [kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/0PV2-YOqFSE" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent" /]
Hitting the road w/ HIM ... Can't U FEEL THE LOVE'.. [kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/V5L9pvwKSjE" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent" /]